2009 GTHL West A

Re: 2009 GTHL West A

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 11:35 pm
Guest wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:30 pm
Guest wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 6:21 pm I can only assume this is the same VP poster that thought they would finish third last year. HVS has improved significantly and will finish ahead of you. You aren't close to TW or TE and they are a coin flip with one another, even after this year's additions and subtractions. Based on what I've seen from TA, they are likely 3rd but any of TW, TE, or HVS can challenge for that. If DD folds, VP doesn't make playoffs. VR wins. Caps second.
You’re probably the same VR dad hanging on to the coach’s nuts. Single A hockey my man, there’s always next year for the extra letter!
VP dad you’re such an insecure moron. You’re team sucks and your kid sucks. You’re like a sensitive little girl. You wished your kid played on VR. You already playing in Vaughan. It’s going to be ok……… Now go away and let the big boys talk.
Insecure would be talking about how good a single A team is to make yourself feel better because your kid can’t move up. Bragging about how good an A team is depressing. Relax, ‘big boy’.

Post by Guest »

Vr all the way

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 11:30 pmVr all the way
Keep dreaming, GTC going to crush it again. TA will finish second VR is third place team this year.

Post by Guest »

TA lost a couple good players, how they looking? How’s the VR and GTC goalie situation? TW and HVS are supposedly better. WML, TR, DD fight for last spot again, who gets it?

Post by Guest »

VR is stronger in goal than last year. Not a great showing from VP this weekend.

Post by Guest »

1st to 3rd and 4th to 7th stay the same as last year. They’ll battle each other for position. 8th place will go to whoever got better, WM has the best chance based on previous years, heard TR is all new and may have gotten better? DD was tougher to play than their record showed, they should continue to get better. GTC should prevail but VR will always have a say and TA keeps getting closer.