2012 GTHL 'A' DIVISION

Re: 2012 GTHL 'A' DIVISION

Post by Guest »

I heard TRTA picked up a player from TRT AA.
Guest wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 6:56 am
Guest wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:43 am
Guest wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:43 pm My Prediction

LF
TR
DMM
TRT
MI
ARD
NT
SIR

TRTA
TA
WHGH
LFG
What happened with NYK in your prediction, I mean, you have TR 3 times (TR, TRT, TRA), which one of them is NYK :)?
Don’t go to sleep on that second Ted Reeve team coming up for. Select. They have some real good talent. Looks like a playoff team

Post by Guest »

All teams make the playoffs at U13

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 6:07 pm All teams make the playoffs at U13
Only 8 of 12 teams last year in U13A playoffs, something different happening next season?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 4:59 pm I heard TRTA picked up a player from TRT AA.
Guest wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 6:56 am
Guest wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:43 am
Guest wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:43 pm My Prediction

LF
TR
DMM
TRT
MI
ARD
NT
SIR

TRTA
TA
WHGH
LFG
What happened with NYK in your prediction, I mean, you have TR 3 times (TR, TRT, TRA), which one of them is NYK :)?
Don’t go to sleep on that second Ted Reeve team coming up for. Select. They have some real good talent. Looks like a playoff team
Heard it was an AA cut and the kid had friend(s) on the TRTA so wanted to play there. Good pickup if that's the case.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 6:30 pm
Only 8 of 12 teams last year in U13A playoffs, something different happening next season?
Bottom group play a "play in" mini tournament to see who moves on to the top 8.

Post by Guest »

Thanks. So top 6 teams get “byes”?
Guest wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:54 am
Guest wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 6:30 pm
Bottom group play a "play in" mini tournament to see who moves on to the top 8.

Post by Guest »

1. LF
2. TR
3. NYK

The rest us anyone's guess. DMM doesn't have ANY AA caliber players and maybe has 1 good line from what I've seen at tryouts.

ARD is only getting weaker, they have 2 strong players and that's it. They also are short a goalie and a D. Check the gthl players wanted page.

Post by Guest »

You could very well be right, but are you so sure about ARD getting weaker? Did you attend their tryout? Are they losing any strong players? ARD’s GFA was far and away the highest in U12. Is that possible with only two good players? They had one goalie in U11 and had a very solid season. And aren’t the strongest players from LF, TR, and NYK all leaving?
Guest wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:05 am 1. LF
2. TR
3. NYK

The rest us anyone's guess. DMM doesn't have ANY AA caliber players and maybe has 1 good line from what I've seen at tryouts.

ARD is only getting weaker, they have 2 strong players and that's it. They also are short a goalie and a D. Check the gthl players wanted page.

Post by Guest »

There’s a tournament this weekend at Chesswood Arena featuring NYK, ARD, DD, and VR… should be interesting to see how the teams fare after recent roster changes!
Guest wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:29 pm You could very well be right, but are you so sure about ARD getting weaker? Did you attend their tryout? Are they losing any strong players? ARD’s GFA was far and away the highest in U12. Is that possible with only two good players? They had one goalie in U11 and had a very solid season. And aren’t the strongest players from LF, TR, and NYK all leaving?
2. TR
3. NYK

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:03 pm There’s a tournament this weekend at Chesswood Arena featuring NYK, ARD, DD, and VR… should be interesting to see how the teams fare after recent roster changes!
Guest wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:29 pm You could very well be right, but are you so sure about ARD getting weaker? Did you attend their tryout? Are they losing any strong players? ARD’s GFA was far and away the highest in U12. Is that possible with only two good players? They had one goalie in U11 and had a very solid season. And aren’t the strongest players from LF, TR, and NYK all leaving?
2. TR
3. NYK

ARD have a couple AA kids this weekend not normally on their roster.... Sooooo not a true evaluation.